A Notice to Our Patients
The health and safety of our patients is of utmost importance to us here at Northern Ophthalmic Associates. In order to protect the health of our patients, staff and our community, all patients and staff at Northern Ophthalmic Associates will only be allowed inside of our facilities if they answer “No” to the following questions:
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fatigue, fever, or feeling ill?
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID19?
Additionally, the following safety protocols will be followed until further notice:
- Everyone entering our offices must wear a protective face mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times.
- Non-contact temperature checks are performed at the door. Anyone with a fever (over 99.5) will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All patient contact areas are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- We encourage patients and staff to keep a minimum distance of 6 feet from one another (except when necessary for the purposes of medical testing and examination by the doctor).
- Unless it is essential for a friend or family member to be present during your exam due to physical disability, language barrier or age under 18, we ask that family and friends remain outside the office for the duration of your visit.
- The check-in process begins by cell phone. Please call the office from your car on arrival at 215-885-6830. You will receive a call back from the technician once your exam room is ready, to streamline your visit. We are currently avoiding use of common waiting room areas.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate and evolve with the latest CDC guidelines to optimize your safety and the safety of our staff.
If you have any question or concerns please contact us at 215-885-6830.